Scopus Author ID
Now showing 1 - 10 of 31
- PublicationMETHOD FOR COLOR LASER MARKING PROCESS OPTIMIZATION WITH THE USE OF GENETIC ALGORITHMSOptimization of color laser marking process mostly depends on effective identification of optimal values of laser marking parameters. This is a difficult combinatorial optimization problem, which is still essential for companies that use laser marking systems. The study proposes a new approach to the process optimization through the use of genetic algorithms, carrying out preliminary experimental investigation, analyzing the laser marking results, and presenting possible improvements to the current implementation of genetic algorithms.
Scopus© Citations 9
- PublicationCORAS for Threat and Risk Modeling in Social Networks
Scopus© Citations 5
- PublicationMathematical Model of the Distribution of Laser Pulse Energy
- PublicationMathematical Model of Forecasting Laser Marking Experiment Results
- PublicationMobile Phone Based Remote Control System For Furnace Automation(2015)
;Edmunds Visockis ;Janis Zalans ;Gundars ValgisNowadays, an increasing role in various technologies holds electronic devices that automate the various systems to facilitate people's daily life. This publication describes one of those types of automation capabilities, as a control system using mobile phones and mobile communications. Innovative approaches for the modification can be used for various purposes, such as a room or vehicle security alarm systems, remote management for various processes, the heating system furnace firing, the combustion process control, as well as many other remote management and control purposes. Scopus© Citations 1
- PublicationE-LEARNING: DEVELOPING TOMORROW'S EDUCATIONE-learning refers to the term to deliver education or training using digital resources. Computer-based learning, which is considered the keystone of today's E-learning concept, was born in the 80s. Earlier E-learning provides education using only text as with the development in technology it allows adding various forms, i.e., Graphical Text, Images, Video Conferencing etc. In today's time, the concept of is E-learning growing at a rapid pace. Improved bandwidth and growing technology helped in pushing the expansion of E-learning. Along with the university, large corporate companies are also resorting to E-learning. E-learning provides many advantages as compare to Instructor-led training (ILT). E-learning saves the times of travel as physical presence is not required. Education can be provided from anywhere at any time. E-learning is cost-effective also as the course, once developed, can be modified easily. There can some concern which can be faced by the trainer and leaners in future. Adopting E-learning will be a step towards saving the environment. It will be environmentally friendly as tablets will replace books; paper notes will be replaced with digital messages. Digital tools will help to reduce the burden of a student. Artificial Intelligence is a prevalent concept in computer science. A branch of AI, known as a Neural Network, is based on the human brain. The research's main aim is to review existing methods and analyse further possibilities of E-learning systems with neural networks.
- PublicationAssessment of Cyber Physical System Risks with Domain Specific Modelling and Simulation(2018)
; ;Andrejs Vasil'evich Romanovs ;Yuri Anatolievich Merkuryev ;Pjotrs Petrovich Dorogovs ;Arnis Yanovich KleinsSemen Alekseevich Potryasaev Scopus© Citations 14
- PublicationA Metamodel Based Approach for UML Notated Domain Specific Modelling Language(2011)
;Arnis Kleins ; ;Yuri MerkuryevOjars Krasts Scopus© Citations 2